DELIVERIES AND DELIVERIES
- We ship your order on the first or second business day after your purchase. If this is not possible, we will notify you by phone or via email.
- Anartxy makes shipments worldwide, the reception time depends on your zip code, but usually the delivery time varies between 24 and 48 hours for Spain and Portugal. For the rest of the countries it can vary between 2 and 7 days from the moment of shipment.
- In case you want to make a change in the delivery address once the order is placed, it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible. Once the package is issued, we can only change the shipping address if the customer assumes the expenses generated by the change.
- Shipments will be made by different transport companies depending on the country or postal code. When we have sent your order, you will receive an email with a link to follow up. The messenger will contact you by phone to notify you about the delivery time. In case of absence, you will also be contacted to agree on a schedule that best suits your preferences.
SPAIN and PORTUGAL
- Purchases over € 30 - FREE SHIPPING
- Buy less than € 30 - € 4
- Shipments to the Canary Islands incur an additional cost of € 20 corresponding to the export DUA. It is important to bear in mind that this shipment will be subject to the additional payment of the import DUA and the payment of the corresponding IGIC (7% of the invoiced value) at the time of delivery. These and other derived customs expenses will be the responsibility of the buyer in any case.
- Another alternative is sending by post. From € 20 of purchase, shipping is free. In this case the delivery time can be between 10-15 days.
- Shipping cost € 5
- Delivery time - between 2 and 7 working days from shipment.
REST OF THE WORLD
- Shipping cost € 15
- Delivery time - between 2 and 7 working days from shipment
Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may entail additional taxes and fees, which in any case will be the responsibility of the buyer. Anartxy undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.