DELIVERIES AND DELIVERIES
- We ship your order on the first or second business day after your purchase. If this is not possible, we will notify you by phone or via email.
- Anartxy makes shipments worldwide, the reception time depends on your zip code, but usually the delivery time varies between 24 and 48 hours for Spain and Portugal. For the rest of the countries it can vary between 2 and 7 days from the moment of shipment.
- In case you want to make a change in the delivery address once the order is placed, it is essential that you notify us as soon as possible. Once the package is issued, we can only change the shipping address if the customer assumes the expenses generated by the change.
- Shipments will be made by different transport companies depending on the country or postal code. When we have sent your order, you will receive an email with a link to follow up. The messenger will contact you by phone to notify you about the delivery time. In case of absence, you will also be contacted to agree on a schedule that best suits your preferences.
SPAIN and PORTUGAL
- Purchases over € 20 - FREE SHIPPING
- Buy less than € 20 - € 3.95
- Shipments to the Canary Islands incur an additional cost of € 20 corresponding to the export DUA. It is important to bear in mind that this shipment will be subject to the additional payment of the import DUA and the payment of the corresponding IGIC (7% of the invoiced value) at the time of delivery. These and other derived customs expenses will be the responsibility of the buyer in any case.
- Shipping cost € 5
- Delivery time - between 2 and 7 working days from shipment.
REST OF THE WORLD
- Shipping cost € 15
- Delivery time - between 2 and 7 working days from shipment
Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may entail additional taxes and fees, which in any case will be the responsibility of the buyer. Anartxy undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.
ORDERS AND PAYMENTS
All orders are prepared and sent from our offices, carefully controlling the quality level, if you detect any anomaly please contact us at +34960060745 or via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you have difficulty placing your order or navigating through our website, please restart your browser. If the problems persist, get in touch with us and our technical team will help you as soon as possible.
All our products include a single case and tissue paper to protect your pieces, and we include a gift bag.
The accepted methods of payment are:
- Credit card, through the Bankia electronic payment gateway , which guarantees maximum security in all transactions.
- PayPal, an international payment operator with which you can also pay with a card, regardless of whether or not you have a PayPal account.
- Contrar refund, you can pay your shipment to the courier at the time of receiving your order. This option is only active for orders in Spain and Portugal except for the Azores and Canary Islands.
Make the payment experience any difficulty or error, try the following:
- Use an alternative credit card.
- Use an alternative payment method to the one that is generating the problem.
- Restart your browser and try again.
- Delete cookies or clear your browser's cache and try again.
- If the problems persist, get in touch with us by sending an email to email@example.com.
RETURNS OR CHANGES
You have 30 business days to change your order.
The shipment is the responsibility of the customer. If you want us to collect your order, the cost is:
-For Spain and Portugal € 3.95
-Resto of the European Union € 5.95
-Resto del mundo 7 , € 95
It is essential to send the product in question in perfect conditions, without use and with the original box.